- Saudi Reinsurance Company "Saudi Re" is a Saudi joint stock company, founded in Riyadh in 2008 as the first reinsurance company established in Saudi Arabia.
- Publicly Joint Stock Company Listed on the Saudi Exchange Market.
- Cooperative full-fledged reinsurer.
- The first reinsurance company licensed by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA)
- Offer facultative and treaty solutions both on a proportional and non-proportional basis.
- Strong underwriting expertise in Engineering, Property, Marine, Casualty, Motor, and Retrocession
- Paid up Capital SR 1 Billion (USD 267 Million).
- BBB+ (Stable) rating by Standard & Poor’s.
- gcAA+ Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) regional scale rating with a Stable outlook by Standard & Poor’s.